• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We had a weekend away

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I was away Wednesday-Saturday and Matt went Friday-Monday. I think the rabbits are glad Matt is back because I didn't feed them much forage: I give them what I think they need, not what they want XD Their poos have been lovely and golden, but I did get stink-eye off Lopsy yesterday morning. Still, they got more variety from me: it wasn't just hawthorn and rose and bramble, in fact they didn't get any of the latter two, but they did get grass and willowherb and mallow and hazel and artichoke leaves :) Oh and a bit of willow yesterday.

I also bought them a new litter tray for the hutch: it's the dinky cat one from Wilko and it fits just right. They are using it rather than the floor so that's good! A few stray poos but no wee :D And a suet-cake feeder (hay holder) so they don't wee on the floor! Just need to screw in a hook to the ceiling and I can fit it today :)

They should be back on the lawn this evening: I hope so, because the two reseeded patches need mowing!

awww, sounds like they where looed after well x
Matt's a soft touch and they know it :D He doesn't like doing the dirty jobs but he knows it's for their welfare not just tidiness! I'm surprised they're not little puddings, but then I didn't tell him where the treats are kept ;P

Back