PDA

View Full Version : We had a weekend away

keletkezes
01-09-2015, 12:40 PM
I was away Wednesday-Saturday and Matt went Friday-Monday. I think the rabbits are glad Matt is back because I didn't feed them much forage: I give them what I think they need, not what they want XD Their poos have been lovely and golden, but I did get stink-eye off Lopsy yesterday morning. Still, they got more variety from me: it wasn't just hawthorn and rose and bramble, in fact they didn't get any of the latter two, but they did get grass and willowherb and mallow and hazel and artichoke leaves :) Oh and a bit of willow yesterday.

I also bought them a new litter tray for the hutch: it's the dinky cat one from Wilko and it fits just right. They are using it rather than the floor so that's good! A few stray poos but no wee :D And a suet-cake feeder (hay holder) so they don't wee on the floor! Just need to screw in a hook to the ceiling and I can fit it today :)

They should be back on the lawn this evening: I hope so, because the two reseeded patches need mowing!

mini lop1
01-09-2015, 06:28 PM
awww, sounds like they where looed after well x

keletkezes
02-09-2015, 02:08 PM
awww, sounds like they where looed after well xMatt's a soft touch and they know it :D He doesn't like doing the dirty jobs but he knows it's for their welfare not just tidiness! I'm surprised they're not little puddings, but then I didn't tell him where the treats are kept ;P