• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edward Scissorhands

HarrytheHop

Young Bun
After much umming and ahhing, I went back to the rescue I got Petal from and came home with Edward, who is by far the most ridiculous looking rabbit I've seen in my life! He is a white fluffball- I'm not sure Petal even realised he was a rabbit to start with!
He was found abandoned by some bins, with very long curly nails (hence the name). The guess is that he's around 5. My heart won over my head as I didn't really want an older bun, with the potential to have to go through bonding again relatively soon. But, having said that, Hoppy was only a year old when he died, so nothing is certain. The most important thing is Petal seemed quite relaxed around him, unlike the other potential partner, who it kicked off with.
I've set them up in side by side pens so I can take the bonding process slowly and minimise stress for everyone involved! I've put the hay and forage piles next to each other so they have to sit next to each other, albeit with mesh in between.
I really hope it works out. I'm quite taken with him already!

I promise I'll get a picture up tomorrow. He is the most comical little thing. He is a REW fluffball and just the friendliest, most dopey rabbit ever.
I just have to share my daughter's comment from earlier: "Mummy, when a white rabbit has pink eyes, they are called ribenas." I think she meant albino!

Last edited:
I love Albino's. They get such a bad deal. They're used for chemical testing as they don't have melanin in the skin. Edward has definitely landed on his paws. It doesn't matter how old he is, he's home now. Bless!

Back