• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

latest issue of Bunny Mad magazine is out

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
just in case you need your magazine fix, or never read it, its brilliant, even Tamsin from the forum Is part of it now ;)
its a bigger issue to more to read, and such lovely true stories like Otis, rest his soul, wally the amazing angora, elderly buns, men and rabbits, copying with loss, creating better housing ideas, and Watership down plus much more

I loved it all, suppose I best put a link on in case anyone new to the forum wonders what Bunnymad magazine is , so here is a link :wave:

http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/Shop----BUNNY-MAD-MAGAZINE-.html

Yes I saw it in PAH and asked how much it is - £2.95, so I thought I would leave it. I haven't got round to reading Rabbiting On yet :roll:

It's got so much fatter hasn't it! It nice playing spot the RU bunnies too - Scamp was in there ;)

Ooh, thanks for the info! I've got P@H vouchers for September so might see if I can get there before it closes this evening :)

Back