• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are any of your bunnies on Facebook?

HelenSB

Warren Scout
I'm probably ever so slightly mad but do any of you have your lovely bunnies on Facebook. I'm crazy enough to have put Mr Higgins on so wondered if anyone else is as crazy as me.

My rabbit I have now isn't on there but when I had George he had an account

One of my friends had one for her cat which was quite funny as she'd post everything as though it was him saying it

Absolutely. All posts will be posted from Mr Higgins himself. (With a little help from his human)...lol

both my buns have there own instagram and the share a joint facebook page
Instagram: bugsthebun and anelthelionhead05 and the fcebook page is called Angel And Bugs

both my buns have there own instagram and the share a joint facebook page
Instagram: bugsthebun and anelthelionhead05 and the fcebook page is called Angel And Bugs

Aw Mr Higgins found Angel and Bugs... He's liked them. Mr Higgins can be found under "Henry Higgins" if anyone would like to follow him.

I don't really get facebook. I have one but only so I can have a business page. My bunnies do all the work on that, they pull peoples names out of hats for competition wins. Problem is bunnies have nothing to do with my business:lol:

I struggle to put much sensible on it.

Nope, never understand the need for one.

My personal page has lots of pics of Cars, My Calico Cat Daisy & the Dutchies :)

Petra isn't on social media although she does take over mine! I follow quite a few bunny instagrams though. They're hilarious and so cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will and Nancy don't have a page but they regularly take over mine!:D

I do follow loads of buns so I'll look for Henry Higgins.

Back