• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are going crazy for these.....

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/grainless-nibble-pot.html

I have bunnies with sensitive tums so they only have a small bit snapped off at a time but they are turning into monsters for them! Much in the scale as Fenugreek crunchies used to do. (I stopped giving them Fenugreek crunchies as my bunny with tooth root issues would get excited for them, then drop it and be sad as it was too hard for her, then another was getting misformed ceacals after having them, so I stopped buying them for Cookie as I felt mean two out of three smelling them but not be allowed them!)

They have learnt the sound of and can hear from far away the sound of the plastic be crinkled which makes them all start darting around excitedly/impatiently. Frankie will headbutt me and box my hand to get to the tiniest crumbled up pieces in my and and today she bit me twice :shock: She pounces where she thinks it has landed when I drop it into her hay and it's getting scary feeding it to her!

Have you tried them and found similar? I would love to know which exactly of the ingredients it is that is causing the wildness!! It's not the topping either as I don't often give that bit.

Thank you! It is nice to see them so excited for something, just maybe not quite so crazed, like a bunny possessed when they know they are coming!

I've just bought the rose one from wilkos to give my bunnies as a treat when I go away next week, glad it's gone down well, it looks and smells lovely. Hopefully my pair will love it as much as yours.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Watch out they may turn into wild and crazy bunnies! :shock: I will have to pop into Wilkos when I go shopping, didn't realise they did bunny things!

I don't know how long they've stocked it but they have quite a nice range.
They have the usual yoghurt drops and corn treats to avoided but they also have some lovely more natural treats.
My 2 love the pack of green oat and dandelion. I only popped in for a new toilet seat and ended up spending a tenner on my babies!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I've seen these a few times and although 'grain free' I'm still unsure as I thought rabbits weren't really meant to eat seeds etc in any big quantity.

They do look great though and am tempted as special treats if they really are ok.

Back