• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keeping run out at night

Kelly11

Warren Scout

Hi I posted before about leaving my run out all night but realised I didn't post pictures please see above :)

At the moment we close it of at night but we're thinkig with this cover which is heavy and secure with being clear pvc all the way down it might be on to leve them out just scared and just wondered what other people do

Yeah it's just foxes I guess and the fact I've never left it out I get scared in the dark for them I know I'm probably sounding ridiculous lol just want them to be safe and would hate myself in anything happened to them ... I've never seen foxes to be honest though xx

If it's safe for the day time, it's safe for the night time :thumb:

Where I live and where I have outdoor rabbits I have never seen a fox, my mom told me the last time she saw one was just before I was born 23 years ago, but I know they're out there somewhere! They always have access to their runs but they are as secure as I can make them so I've done all I can on that front. 5 minutes drive to my OH's however, where we have indoor rabbits, I've seen foxes outside around 9am, 10am, 11, 12, 1pm etc etc haha.

Back