• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pooh cake episode

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
a couple of nights ago i was doing the 'bum checks' on edward and bella. edwards bum was clean as a whistle but bella's bum had a bit of a pooh-cake (dried) i held her in my left arm and with my right hand gentley started to pick-off the dried pooh cake, i had to do it by feel as she would squirm like a worm if i tried it any other way. anyway, she was as good as gold but i got to the stage when i had to say "bella, this might smart a bit, i'm going to have to pull" out came the last crusty bit and i put her back on the floor, she walked away from my like she had just had her first bikini wax, slightly uncomfortable!!

Hello, Hope Bella ' s bum is still ok. My Ginny, aged 9 gets a bit messy on occasion, as she had a stroke and tends to drag her back right leg. I never pull the dried bits off as buns have such delicate skin you can tear it. I always use cotton wool pads soaked in warm water and dissolve the poo carefully. It does eventually melt and come off. Then I gently pat the skin dry, If it is too crusty I use a little drop of Hibiscrub dissolved in the water.

Back