• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute bunny on gumtree...

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Was looking for cheap hutch on gumtree for temp accommodation for bonding when I get a friend for Flo.
Found one not far away and comes with rabbit! Young Black & White male Dwarf Lop, looks like he's shut inside all day, water bottle green, owner does not 'have time or patience for it'. Tempted to go and rescue the poor mite! :(

I rescued two like that two weeks ago - so glad I did. They had never ever been let out. Each kept separate. And 'hutch comes with rabbit' means they will never ever escape the hell hole as they will be passed on as just part of the ready made 'package'.

Mine are lovely buns! Though I did rescue to rehome . . .

So sad - rabbits should be part of the family not a burden! I was shocked when I read it - that is literally all the advert said.
It's not a life for a rabbit! I would really like to rescue him - I was looking for a male rabbit as a husbun for Flo anyway. I'll reply and see what they say.

Oh Flo! Going to be a bit difficult for you to resist now, isn't it? :love:

I know!! He looks like a baby too :love: I couldn't just leave him like that though. They haven't got back to me yet though :/
Not sure if it's ok to repost a pic but hey ho...
$_86.JPG

I'd have to do it!
Flo's friend sorted ;)

The only problem is that now your bonding hutch is already his territory, though I'm sure some of the vinegar/water mix people on here use would sort that out :lol:
Bless him :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Awww bless him he is so cute, looks really sad though which is making me sad :-(
Let me know if you manage to get in touch with the owner!
Hope he has a happy ending!!

I'll have to figure out about bonding later or get someone else to help with it! He might not be neutered or vaccinated so would have to sort that first anyway!
Hoping they get back to me - can't stop thinking about the poor bun :( Will let you know what happens!

What a grim little hutch:(

Would be so lovely if you could have him.Im keeping everything crossed that he can come and live with you.x

God, the green water bottle! Bet he never had any playtime .......

I do hope they get back to you soon. You must be on tenterhooks .....

Owner replied and he is unfortunately not :cry: just hope the poor mite went to a good home.

This happened to me once. Did you leave your number with the owner? I had someone contact me to say that the original person had changed their mind and was I still interested. I got the bunny in the end!

This happened to me once. Did you leave your number with the owner? I had someone contact me to say that the original person had changed their mind and was I still interested. I got the bunny in the end!

Yeah I did text the guy so should have my number in case. The ad was posted 2 weeks ago so not holding out much hope but we'll see!

Yeah I did text the guy so should have my number in case. The ad was posted 2 weeks ago so not holding out much hope but we'll see!

If it's meant to be, and all that jazz ... That was the way I looked at it, and he came back to me :love:

Back