• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy Little Boy

FredW

Alpha Buck
You know isn't it funny how some bunnies just know how to make you go..... awwww.....
Here is Fluffy first thing this morning, he was still a bit tired, but wanted to play with his tunnel... I hadn't put it in the room yet, was still along the wall, he went to it, somehow pulled it away from there, then went in for a nibble, but seemed like all that work was too much for him... so this is what I found when I came back in the room with their food and water lol
SleepyLittleBoy.jpg

Excuse the carpet, tomorrow is cleaning out day again, so it's a bit fur covered right now. :)

Oh my how cute :love:

How are bunny tails so long when they lie like that but short little tufts when they sit up :love:

You know isn't it funny how some bunnies just know how to make you go..... awwww.....
Here is Fluffy first thing this morning, he was still a bit tired, but wanted to play with his tunnel... I hadn't put it in the room yet, was still along the wall, he went to it, somehow pulled it away from there, then went in for a nibble, but seemed like all that work was too much for him... so this is what I found when I came back in the room with their food and water lol
SleepyLittleBoy.jpg

Excuse the carpet, tomorrow is cleaning out day again, so it's a bit fur covered right now. :)

At least your carpet does not have a few stay poops. My Madelyn likes to play kickball with just a couple stary poops that do not make it to the littler box, or get carried out when she hops out. It can be hard to explain to company when you have a rabbit poop under the kitchen table!

Oh my how cute :love:

How are bunny tails so long when they lie like that but short little tufts when they sit up :love:

I know right, it's always so weird. Though Fluffy got a fairly large tail anyway even when it's up, but yeah I am always surprised at how long they are, and sooooo cute :)

At least your carpet does not have a few stay poops. My Madelyn likes to play kickball with just a couple stary poops that do not make it to the littler box, or get carried out when she hops out. It can be hard to explain to company when you have a rabbit poop under the kitchen table!

LOL yeah so true, they are both great with their poops, shame same cant be said about their wees, or at least not Fluffy's. Both are great doing all their poo always in the litter tray, Bunbuns never seem to fail to do her wee in there either... Fluffy on the other hand seems to like keeping me on my toes, while cleaning out I found another great puddle of wee he did in the hutch corner, yay, and I was so happy he didn't pee next to the litter tray again as he had been doing the last few days, just to find, yeah he didn't even bother going there, just peed somewhere else completely lol. Lucky enough I love him so much so he cant ever do any wrong anyway. :love:

Back