• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I hit a milestone that comes in every rabbit person's life...

Silverleaf

Alpha Buck
... Nemesis peed on me for the first time! :lol:

My fault entirely. I was sitting on the floor while they were having explore time and he jumped into my lap because he knew I had a few pellets to give them as treats for approaching me. I was so charmed that I just let him keep eating, and pooping, and then eventually he weed. And then I put him back in the cage sharpish!

Little pest. ;)

I guess I've now been christened. :lol:

I've had rabbits for over seven years and I don't think they've peed on me! I don't pick them up or have them sit on me often though.

I've owned 5 rabbits in total now, and probably 50 or so guinea pigs. I've been peed on a lot. ;)

Meeple is the only bunny that hasn't so far. But him and Nemesis have only been with me since Sunday, there's plenty of time yet! :lol:

I've not been pee'd on - but they love pee'ing on my hubby :lol:

I tell him it's a sign that the buns are SOOOO relaxed around him and he should feel priviledged :lol::lol::lol:

I picked up Clover the other day and I wasn't holding her well (she was wriggling). She was obviously frightened and peed on me!!!
When I put her in the run, I'm sure I heard bunny laughter!!!
My kids thought it hilarious!!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

...Congratulations? :lol:

I've been peed on many a time, between rabbits and hamsters and gerbils... Boba Fett the hamster peed on me for the first time the other day; we've had time for almost a year now.

I hold my bunnies a lot and have been peed on often. Usually they waited to pee on me until after I was dressed for work or going out. Sometimes I could spot clean the area before running out of the house; but other times I was soaked to my underwear and had to change everything.

If it is something that happened a few times with the same bunny, I would have a vet check to make sure it was not a physical problem that resulted in the bunny dribbling or peeing when a little pressure was put on the bladder.

I hold my bunnies a lot and have been peed on often. Usually they waited to pee on me until after I was dressed for work or going out. Sometimes I could spot clean the area before running out of the house; but other times I was soaked to my underwear and had to change everything.

If it is something that happened a few times with the same bunny, I would have a vet check to make sure it was not a physical problem that resulted in the bunny dribbling or peeing when a little pressure was put on the bladder.

I think it's because he was eating. They've taken to the litter trays very well with only a few little accidents (usually when exploring a new area) - there are a few poos outside the boxes but I don't mind that! They've only been here 5 days and they've been used to a hutch with wood shavings covering the entire floor so I'm very pleased with how it's going.

Both of them pee while eating though, and Nemesis was munching pellets while he was on my knee. I should have known that would happen!

Back