• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three new invisabuns

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
:love: Supposedly all girls (two litter mates plus a separate one added shortly afterwards) when then owner noticed the black one humping the others, turned the bun over and discovered that she thought she was a he :shock: I went to help sex them and discovered that in fact one of the two sisters is also a boy :shock: The family had separated the black boy but had nowhere to keep them all separate so decided that bunnies weren't for them. So yesterday I took the lovely pair of lops and today they were neutered - I have no idea how, but the little girl wasn't pregnant even though she'd been living with two entire male bunnies! I wouldn't normally neuter so quickly but given the circumstances it seemed the best option, that way the little pair of siblings can stay together :love:

So please meet Fleur and Bramley; Fleur is the slightly bigger, paler one; Bramley is the little lad. These are such nice bunnies, they are really calm and gentle :love:

Fleur

Bramley

Once I knew that Fleur wasn't pregnant and now won't be pregnant, I went back to collect the other little boy who was left all on his own. He's much bigger and I think still has some growing to go! He's extremely handsome and is an absolute darling. I'm calling him Titus.

Once they've all been neutered and vaccinated and have settled down, they'll all be available for rehoming :love:

So glad it all worked out with the ops. Hope they all recover well and are easy to rehome.

Back