• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky free Otis

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our special boy suddenly became very ill this afternoon and he told me he had had enough.

We could have tried treatment but I promised him from the start we wouldn't push him further than he wanted to go.

Otis was my world and I am now totally lost :(

I'm so sorry. I was shocked to see this, he's touched many peoples hearts bless him. Thinking of you and binky free Otis, a truly one of a kind bunny xx

So sorry to hear your sad news. You did all you could for Otis. You were lucky to have each other. Big hugs. X

Oh no :( my heart just sunk seeing this, Otis was a truly special boy and the work you put in with him gave him a happy life with you, Steve and his bunny friends. Binky free Otis, RU will always remember you xxx

:cry:... My hearts breaking for you, what sad news......

RIP, wee Otis xxxxxxxx

Oh Otis!! I'm so sorry. Binky free beautiful. He knew real love before he left. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I commented on Facebook but just thought I would message here too. You did everything you could for Otis, he must have known how loved he was by you and Steve. Xxx

Oh Liz...I'm devastated seeing this :cry::cry::cry: I'm so very sorry that Otis has left. :cry:
Sending you gentle and comforting hugs. What you did for Otis was nothing short of angelic. I'm sorry you couldn't have had more time together but even in this brief space he had the best love.
Thinking of you all.
We'll miss you so much Otis, but we hope you're running and binkying in Paradise. Thank you for being such a special RU bunny and sharing some time with us. xxxxxxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss. RIP Lovely, brave Otis. You did everything for him and you knew it was time. We all know that deep love that tells you it's really time now! xxxxx

Back