• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You can't hurry love (trio bonding update - the girls)

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
but three months on we are getting moments like this a few times a day ... Well done Boo & Mouse :love:

th_MVI_0841_zpsem4d4yoi.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

& a boring photo for those who can't see videos

IMG_0842_zpssovbbbha.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That sounds like the voice of someone who has also had an extended bunny bonding :lol:? yes it sure does make it worthwhile :)

Not yet...thought I'm excepting a very long bond with my two girls once they're fully recovered from their spays :lol:

All the stress is worth it in the end!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not yet...thought I'm excepting a very long bond with my two girls once they're fully recovered from their spays :lol:

All the stress is worth it in the end!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Absolutely, i was an emotional wreck week one but since then I've enjoyed watching how they interact & edge closer towards true friendship.

Oh that looks so wonderful! Must be such a relief to see them finally settling. :love:

I'd love to bond my two pairs into a quad, but know I can't handle it at the moment.

Back