• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of my Four

I don't think Endeavour's got enough hay.

You do know that hay needs to form the majority of a rabbit's diet, don't you?

;):lol:

I want to dive in there with him! :love:

Oh Jane, I am loving these! :love::love::love:
What beautiful photos...all of them. I especially love how regal Lord H looks on his chair, and how grouchy Enya seems to be (I think she might be grouchy, I don't know...but that very "hmph" expression just tickles me every time. It reminds me of how Pip can look when she is unimpressed with an offering from me... :lol: )
Elyse is such a rex...they have that quality to their eyes and faces that just bespeaks their softeness and fawnlike nature. Oftentimes Fiver gets spoken of as looking like a miniature deer. :love:
Endeavour is actually managing to appear quite innocent in that last one, but I'll bet he's eying up some trouble to start, isn't he? ;)

Wonderful moments captured, Jane, as always. :love: Sending you some ((((((hugs)))))) today and thinking of you. xxxxx

Enya is a very feisty Doe !! She was a madam even when she looked like this

MeandafewBuns322.jpg

MeandafewBuns471.jpg

Lovely to pop in for the first time in ages and see this lovely post of your bunny family Jane.
:love::love::love::love:

Back