• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in Surrey

o-Chloe-o

Mama Doe
Hello everyone :wave:

I have been trying to get hold of this Rabbit Boarders in Surrey. http://www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk/

Does anyone know of a contact number for them other than email as I am not getting a response from them, and would really like to try and book in?

Or perhaps does anyone have alternative recommendations for boarders in Surrey?

Thanks xx

I would always choose either The Rabbit Crossing (who do boarding to support the rescue) or The Little Warrens :thumb:

The one you've linked seem nice but don't like the idea they are shut in 4ft by 2ft hutch overnight?? :?

Ok thanks Ladies. Unfortunately the I had already discounted Little Warrens as it is just too expensive as I am going away for 16 nights, at £15 per night that's going to seriously add up!:shock:

I can afford up to £10 a night which I think is reasonable...

I didnt spot where it said about 4ft hutches for the Bunny Bunkhouse, I'm going to read that website again!! My rabbits live in their own wendy house so Ideally I would like something similar for them. I cant seem to find the Rabbit Crossing website and cant get on FB at work! x

Ok thanks Ladies. Unfortunately the I had already discounted Little Warrens as it is just too expensive as I am going away for 16 nights, at £15 per night that's going to seriously add up!:shock:

I can afford up to £10 a night which I think is reasonable...

I didnt spot where it said about 4ft hutches for the Bunny Bunkhouse, I'm going to read that website again!! My rabbits live in their own wendy house so Ideally I would like something similar for them. I cant seem to find the Rabbit Crossing website and cant get on FB at work! x

I don't think TRC has an active website, try emailing her through FB or via here (The Duchess).

I would also like to recommend Amy and Leigh who run Barks and Bunnies; http://www.barksandbunnies.co.uk

They only take in one set of rabbits at a time so the boarding isn't the main part of their business but they are just such lovely people. Amy often posts on here, under the username 'Leigh' (I think).

I would also like to recommend Amy and Leigh who run Barks and Bunnies; http://www.barksandbunnies.co.uk

They only take in one set of rabbits at a time so the boarding isn't the main part of their business but they are just such lovely people. Amy often posts on here, under the username 'Leigh' (I think).

Live safer. Just booked in, havent been to look round but the photos look fantastic and so happy my buns will be in a wendy house just like home!!! Yay xxx

Live safer. Just booked in, havent been to look round but the photos look fantastic and so happy my buns will be in a wendy house just like home!!! Yay xxx

I am so glad my post helped! I am sure your bunnies will have a lovely holiday with Amy and Leigh :)

Yay! Barks and bunnies looks great, I've bought stuff from their online store. Hope they enjoy their holiday :)

Back