• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah is at the emergency vets

catherine09

Mama Doe
They've admitted him. Bad blockage and gas, going to try and treat it with fluids and meds but if that doesn't work they're opening him up :(

I can't believe this is happening to my very special boy, he's only 2.5 and usually such a bouncy up-to-no-good bunny.

:cry:

Last edited:
They've admitted him. Bad blockage and gas, going to try and treat it with fluids and meds but if that doesn't work they're opening him up :(

I can't believe this is happening to my very special boy, he's only 2.5 and usually such a bouncy up-to-no-good bunny. Horrible seeing him so poorly

:cry:

Oh no! So sorry to read this.

Many vibes for your special boy ......

Oh poor Noah. I'm so sorry - everything crossed that the fluids & meds sort him out. Get well fast Noah

Update, he has passed some more diarrhoea and isn't eating for himself, they are syringe feeding him but he is drinking for himself from the bowl.

Apparently he has perked up a little, probably the pain relief working

Oh what a worry for you - I hope your boy is soon on the mend and am sending trillions of healing vibes to him. Xxx

Adding my vibes for noah. If you need anyone to pop in and check on him once he's home, let me know and I can do it on the way to or from work depending on my shift xxx

Pleased Noah has perked up a little. Fingers crossed he gets a lot better and no op is needed.

Update, he has passed some more diarrhoea and isn't eating for himself, they are syringe feeding him but he is drinking for himself from the bowl.

Apparently he has perked up a little, probably the pain relief working

Hope this is the start of him getting better :)

Back