• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't resist sharing

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
We have found (or rather, been offered) a potential new friend for Mylo. He is currently being fostered by our local rescue - The fact that his fosterers happen to be my brother and his fiancee means I get first "dibs", I think! :lol: His background is the usual story, person bought a pair of bunnies for her grandchildren, they quickly lost interest and she didn't have time to look after them herself. His friend turned out to be a female, they were quickly separated and, by some miracle, she wasn't pregnant. She is now bonded with two other bunnies and we are just waiting for him to be neutered before we can bring him home. He doesn't have a name yet, but we are thinking Theo, short for Theoden to carry on with our Middle Earth theme :p Anyway, this is the only photo I have of him for now. He is part lionhead, he doesn't look it at first but he does have a very telltale fluffy butt :lol:

We've been to visit him a couple of times now, he seems very sweet and happy to have a cuddle. Really hoping he will be Mylo's fourth (and final!) partner :love:

Also can't resist sharing this photo too, this is how Mylo and Monkey can be found most days, lazy little swines! :lol:

Awww I hope it all goes smoothly and you have some loved up lovelies.

Sorry you lost Fili.

Oh how cute! :love: He reminded me of Fiver the minute I saw his picture, something about that wee face. :)
I hope all goes well for you. :love: xxxxxxx

He's so dinky :love: No sure what Mylo will make of him, she's always had bigger partners!

She's actually driving me mad at the moment, she's been chewing everything in sight for the last week! :evil:

Back