• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cute new baby bun!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
My new bunny. :love:

She is 9 weeks old and from a local rescue. Her mum and her siblings were rescued when she was 5 weeks. The vet said her mum was so skinny he doesn't know how she fed the babies :(. Not sure on a name yet only got her this morning. :D

Very cute! I wonder if she'll grow into those ears?!

I don't know. She's tiny but all in proportion so definitely think she should double her size but whether she will is another thing. I'm assuming because of her rubbish start she could be stunted :-( . Really hope with good food and care we can give her a good life xx.

she looks like grey to me, maybe she could be called fifty, as in 50 shades of grey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou for the replies. My husband has named her Ebony. She's turning out to be a right character and has gone from 680grams to 760 in one week. :thumb:

ebony is such an elegant name, love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it but I work in a cattery and we have a million cats called Ebony. However I named our last two ( Otis and Pip ) so I figure it's only fair to let him have this one. :lol:

I don't know. She's tiny but all in proportion so definitely think she should double her size but whether she will is another thing. I'm assuming because of her rubbish start she could be stunted :-( . Really hope with good food and care we can give her a good life xx.

My Sams Mum who was rescued from a breeder was also very thin and trying to feed 5 babies but Sam is a big lad now so hopefully Ebony wont be affected either.:)

Back