• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A happy photo that makes me a little sad.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe

These two have such a lovely bond :love: They were originally part of a group of 4 which was split into two pairs, these two going to separate pairs. They were then rebonded in a trio when Fizz lost her male partner and now after the loss of my second male it's just these two beautiful girls and they have become really close. They are both older girls at the ages of 8 and 11 and I can't stop thinking about the day that one is left alone. Every day I sigh with relief when i know they still have each other :oops:

Try not to be so sad and worrying about what may happen, enjoy their company and every bunny moment. Don't forget that as well as having each other they also have you. A lovely photo from a caring rabbit owner :love:

Thank you for the kind comments. It isn't their best photo I must say, scrunched up and going though another crazy moult! :lol: Fizz the grey one is the 11 year old. Sally is the "baby" and an ex fat fluff. :love:

ETA: I will have to get a video of their crazy time in the garden. They may be older girls but they can still preform one hell of a binky show!

Back