• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daddy's girl!!!

Aww that's such a lovely pic :love:

As it's just me, not sure if Scrappy is a daddy's girl or not, however it seems she has a bit of a thing for tradesmen. Whenever I've had an electrician or plumber come round, she always runs over to them, demands attention and then follows them around all the time they're here. :lol:

Thanks both! :) she's still very cheeky though :love:

Aww scrappy sounds so cute!!! :love: Maybe she's following them around to make sure they're doing a good job! :lol: xx

Awww she is sooo cute!! My boyfriend pretends that he isn't interesting with my bunnies, but when he thinks I'm not looking, he secretly strokes them and gives them treats!:-D he loves them really!
By the way, sorry i'm new to the sight, how do you upload an image on to the sight so I can share my pictures of my bunnies? :-D Thankyou x :D

My bun was definitely a daddies bun!

You upload using a site like photobucket or Dropbox, there is a sticky on it somewhere!

in the help section, can't copy link on my phone for some reason!

Last edited:
Dora is definitely a Daddy's girl! I go through phases where I'm lucky to stroke her head as she hops past but she always has time for nose rubs and head strokes and general snuggles with her Daddy!

J6wftPG.jpg

my hubby said he wasnt going to get involved in the day to day cleaning of our buns because he wanted to make sure our kids take responsibility. but a few times he has snuck out and bought them out from their hutches into their runs before i have even got out of bed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back