• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new girl has arrived x

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Finally got a friend for Marley, a lovely REW Belgian Hare called Luna Tinkerbell x

FCDF67A3-FFA5-4859-BB52-769793B6A194.jpg

Hi don't worry nothing terrible happened xxx
Turned out that she was a he and a friend of mine has a Belgian Hare called Willow and she was looking for a boy to bond with Willow so the original Luna ( now named Norbert ) went there, and they are now happily bonded together xx
And I still get to see him and keep in touch so it all worked out ok x

yes, beautiful. I've never seen a white belgian hare--she's an albino, right? lovely. Do bel. hres have unusual character traits? They certainly are beautiful.

yes, beautiful. I've never seen a white belgian hare--she's an albino, right? lovely. Do bel. hres have unusual character traits? They certainly are beautiful.

Hi yes she is a REW Belgian Hare, they are very intelligent rabbits so can get bored easily if they don't have the space to run and explore.
People told me they were feisty and skittish but I haven't found that to be the case with mine because they get lots of handling and room to free range .
They aren't keen on being picked up but are very very happy to have a fuss or sit with you .
Marley likes to lick my leg whilst I stroke him x
This is Marley

DC2A5E8C-6260-4020-BDAE-7A28DA74A8A9_1.jpg

Back