• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New (unnamed) addition

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
"I'm not getting any more hamsters!"

Meet my new little girl

UFK6vyG.jpg

78gie50.jpg

I'm not sure, really struggling with names! She was called Snowball, but I won't be keeping that.

She is beautiful! :love:
Gosh...I had an idea upon seeing her picture for a name and it's just gone right out of my head! :roll: She reminds me of a character from a fantasy story but I can't quite pull up what it is. :?

There's a white hamster in Animal Crossing called Flurry...which is a bit of a weak name...but the Japanese is Yukimi. :)
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Flurry

I love her catchphrase, "Squeak your mind, even if your voice shakes." :lol:

Or maybe something like Winter, or Frost?

"I'm not getting any more hamsters!"
I know...I keep saying no more animals at all but I have a terrible feeling something will cross my path in future that I will beak that vow for.

I wasn't going to get a hamster unless there was a robo needing adopting, but we got there and saw her and she's gorgeous... And my mam fell in love with her too. So because my mam wanted her as well, we've been trying to find a name we both agree on!

Think she's going to be called Leta! She's so tiny and has been racing around since I got her home.

Happybun, Persephone was one of the names I was thinking of but it's a mouthful! The other name was Harley but I already have a Charlie and a Barley... Don't need that much rhyming :lol:

Aww, my very 1st pet was called Snowball :) and one of my Hammy boys is called Harley, (his brother is Hugo)
Your new hammy is lovely.

Back