• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Posting Pictures *HELP*

Shardy95

Young Bun
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.

Just wondering. How do I post pictures onto here, using my phone (Samsung Note 4)

I really want you all to see my little princess. She's adorable! :love:

And how do I make a signature?

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.

Just wondering. How do I post pictures onto here, using my phone (Samsung Note 4)

I really want you all to see my little princess. She's adorable! :love:

And how do I get pictures underneath my post? I've seen some of yours and I really want to be able to do it.

Help!

I dont know if it is different posting photos from an Ipad rather than a 'normal' PC, I dont even have a mobile phone, let alone anything more technical !! But this tutorial explains how to upload photos from a PC

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?136183-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

I use the photobucket app. Upload to there and then select 'copy' and click the IMG link and then paste into here. You need to do the same for your signature (under your post) if you click your username at the top of the page and go to your profile you have the option to edit your signature, just copy and paste the IMG code of what picture you would like into the edit signature box.

Hope this makes sense :/

Hello Jack's-Jane :)

I do have a laptop but it doesn't work very well.

I love your signature. So pretty :love:

I use the photobucket app. Upload to there and then select 'copy' and click the IMG link and then paste into here. You need to do the same for your signature (under your post) if you click your username at the top of the page and go to your profile you have the option to edit your signature, just copy and paste the IMG code of what picture you would like into the edit signature box.

Hope this makes sense :/

DONE IT! Thank you. Bit of a pain to do on your phone though.

Last edited:
I have the photobucket app and it's set to automatically upload all of my phone photos to photobucket as soon as I have access to wifi. I lost all the photos on my last phone so that gives me peace of mind!

There is an app called pizzap that is good for making signatures :p I did mine on an iPad and it was really simple, so hopefully it should be ok on a phone!

Back