• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today had to buy

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
a new basil and mint plant, mabel was helping me mow the lawn yesterday, she wondered off as usual, I forgot I hadn't moved her herb plant pots, I thought mabels very quite, then oh no I remember, luckily there wasn't much left on them anyway, but she made sure they where almost demolished :shock: :lol: and looked as if to say so what they are mine, I said so mabel you won't want any supper tonight will you :lol:

I have planted the new ones out after cutting bits off, well in the little pots but put them in coldframe, as was abit chilly, plus out of mabel reach :lol:

The exact same thing happened to our mint today. There wasn't much left of that either and normally we just pop a bowl over it when the buns come out. I forgot, and now it's gone. I bet it grows back though!

The exact same thing happened to our mint today. There wasn't much left of that either and normally we just pop a bowl over it when the buns come out. I forgot, and now it's gone. I bet it grows back though!

yes the mint should do i was impatient so got a new one and put the demolished one in a spare pot lol

Oh dear...yes, I do get worried when the bunnies grow quiet. :shock:
I sure do wish more of my lot would enjoy herbs though. Mimzy will nibble a wee bit of mint once in awhile but the other two don't want to know. :lol:

Oh dear...yes, I do get worried when the bunnies grow quiet. :shock:
I sure do wish more of my lot would enjoy herbs though. Mimzy will nibble a wee bit of mint once in awhile but the other two don't want to know. :lol:

awww, mabel looked as if to say they are mine im not eating your flowers :lol:

Back