• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are keeping little Joey

Fellie

Warren Veteran
:love::love::love:

Hubby and I have been having several conversations about Joey and we've decided to keep him. He has wormed his way into our hearts and we are in love and that is that really :lol:

We have had a big re-think about the buns accomodation and we are making all the pens alot bigger by using the other spare room which they normally have as a playroom but Lenny and Cheyenne are in there now anyway - and we have gotten used to lots of poops on our bedroom floor now:roll:. We will put loads of tunnels etc under our bed and basically make our bedroom a bunny play ground - afterall we only sleep there so it seems a waste otherwise.

The buns current pens are just too small - they can move around easily and sprawl out but I would be much happier if they were in bigger pens so we will be embarking on a pen building project (well - hubby will with lots of encouragment from me;)) - so it's a good thing that Joey has joined us as it has forced our hand somewhat:D

He's had his vacinnations - and will be neutered when he is ready - and then we will look out for a wee lady for him :love:

He is such a lovely lively boy - and so friendly. Loves his nose strokes - and cheek strokes and under-chin strokes - in fact anywhere we can lay a finger he loves :love:

Still have no idea what breed he is - but don't care really = he's a Joey Boy and that's all that matters.

He looks a real sweetie, glad he's found his forever home with you. Good luck with the new set up !

Brilliant!! Lucky bunny xxx I acquired another bunny after finding her as a stray....never planned on keeping her....she melted my heart :love: so I completely understand how this has happened haha!
I now have 2 more as stray bunny now has a friend :lol: :love:

Back