• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Sølve :)

Axeria

Warren Scout
As promised here are some pictures of Sølve! Some are not as good because I do not want to use blitz on him :p and sorry if they are big and streches your browser, my ipad and photobucket just wont get along xD

Going Home!
image.jpg4_zpsncowbjxt.jpg

Good boy eating his hay :)
46f05f72-6d1c-40d9-823b-e334fecb034b_zpsl7imfguf.jpg

Chillaxing ;)
image.jpg3_zps7mhzijeq.jpg

King of the castle! (Fenris used to be my hamster, the base of his hamstercage we use as a litterbox)
image.jpg1_zpswdapa210.jpg

Awww!
image.jpg2_zpsjwrb25qw.jpg

My little helicopter <3
image.jpg1_zpsoqpjvhtb.jpg

He got flashed by accident :eek: I felt really bad after!! And from now on I do not have my blitz set on 'auto'!
image.jpg3_zpsufkmurdy.jpg

So there you have my little baby! ^_^

Thank you all!! I am really pleased with him, he tolerates me stroking him completely now :)

The O with a line through (Ø) is a Norwegian letter, so I have it on my keyboard, we also have Æ and Å ^_^

Oh how beautiful! :love: How old is he? He looks so wee in that carry case. :)
Blitz or no, I hope we get to see plenty of photos of him, he's lovely! :D I am a huge fan of harlequins and lops. :)
Axeria, how do you pronounce his name, if you don't mind my asking? I know nothing of the Norwegian language. :oops:

Awww he is so handsome! And he looks very spoiled!

Scrappy'a little helper - on iPhone/iPod/iPad if you hold down the o key it comes up with some letters from different languages the ø being one of them :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Aww thank you all! I held him for the first time today, he where so much up and down my lap while I was sitting in his pen that I took my chance on picking him up, and he remained calm! The children at his first home where picking the rabbits up several times a day, and not very calmly or with much care I might add... But he seems to understand that we want him nothing but good.

He where born the 20. Of june, so he is nearly 2 months old. He where taken from his mom at 4(!) weeks poor little mite!!

The pronounciation of Ø can be tricky for english spoken people, but here is a little tutorial, if you watch to the end you get a link to a quick tips video that might be helpful aswell: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l23CjariO0A

Hey Solve, welcome to your lovely new home :wave: He's adorable :love:

Ps - how do you get the O with the line in it?
On a Windows PC you can use ALT+0000 where 0000 is a series of numbers to add special characters. I know 0252 is ü and can do most umlauted letters and a Scharfes S (ß) but it'd take me a while to work out o-line ;P

The pronounciation of Ø can be tricky for english spoken people, but here is a little tutorial, if you watch to the end you get a link to a quick tips video that might be helpful aswell: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l23CjariO0A
Ooh, I love me some linguistics on a Monday morning :D

He's a lovely little fella :)

Bunny Boo: aww! That is nice :)

Hehe, soon all on here will be practicing Æ, Ø and Å xD

Thank you both!

Here is a little pic of me and Sølve :)
image.jpg1_zpsagejt5py.jpg

Back