• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willy Fred the wonder bun.....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
....was diagnosed with cancer a couple of months ago......well, all things considered, it may well be benign as he is still very much a happy and perky little bunny......and thank goodness his mummy did not act upon the vets advice.......sometime you just have to go with your own intuition...and yes, he is on a low dosage of pain relief.........but very contented to 'play' with his soft toys!!!!:shock::love:

I adore this little bunny. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goodness, you scared me Mrs. B...when I see a bunny name as the title of a thread I think the worst until I check the section he's in! :shock:
Glad to hear Mr. Willy Fred is doing well. :love: He sounds like quite a trooper. Lots of virtual snuggles being sent to your dear friend. I love to hear you talk about him. :) xxxxx

....was diagnosed with cancer a couple of months ago......well, all things considered, it may well be benign as he is still very much a happy and perky little bunny......and thank goodness his mummy did not act upon the vets advice.......sometime you just have to go with your own intuition...and yes, he is on a low dosage of pain relief.........but very contented to 'play' with his soft toys!!!!:shock::love:

I adore this little bunny. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It may not be cancer then if it's possibly benign?

Famous bun! I hope he continue to be happy :D

I thought I saw Willy Fred's owner in Harrogate on Saturday (it was probably just someone who looked liked her though!). This then prompted me to have a ten minute conversation with my partner about Willy Fred (rather than his owner!!!). He might even be more famous than his owner now :D

Someone I know posted a photo on Instagram of his owner the other night and it made me wonder how little Willy Fred was doing and now I spot this thread. Sending best wishes to him xxx

Dear little Willy Fred is still doing well....all things considered. He is on a very low dosage of pain relief.....his cancer may well be benign, his teeth may have stopped growing.......his old age may well be playing a part too.......but for now he is happy...and toddles off..whilst staying with me, to greet a little bunny staying in the adjoining room. They happily 'kiss ' through the bars.....both seem to be smitten..........:love:

Back