• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet My New Fella!!!

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
After all the sadness at the beginning of the week, losing my beautiful Custard after such a short time together, I decided to cheer myself up and this has cheered me up immensely...

Meet Peanut, he is a continental giant....

20150815_160358.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150815_160208.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and just so my beautiful May doesn't feel left out...

20150815_155933.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150815_155855.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Peanut is nearly 9 weeks and May is 8 months.. I adore them both. So the plan is to have Peanut neutered as soon as i can (at least 2 months i know) after his recovery time i will be taking time off work and try to bond them..... I have ordered there new run which is coming in 10 days, that is 15ftx6ftx6.6ft and there bunny shed that is 8ftx6ft with a 12ft extra large runaround tube to connect them!!! so once we are all settled in (a few months yet i know) i will be selling off all my runaround stuff to hopefully put some money back into my bank!!!!:shock:

I have decided that ears are my thing!!! my Rabbits have beautiful ears and my dog who is a bassett hound also has beautiful ears.....

20140802_173534.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Peanut & May are gorgeous...& very lucky to have such an amazing new set up, that's a nice amount of space. Can't wait for photos of that too

Thank you everyone, once my set up is up and i start to fill it with lovely toys etc i will post piccies for you to see! So excited!! Feels like Christmas! :D

Thank you very much, i think he's gorgeous too!!! I wonder how many conti fans there are on this forum??

I love them. I have had several over the years. This is m handsome boy Moss (the agouti) no longer have my yellow girl Hattie. :(

You have gorgeous pets. Your dog is amazing! :love:

Back