• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Vets!

Family_Moose

Warren Scout
When we knew we were due to move we looked into Rabbit Savy vets for our new area, thankfully there was one on the list 20 minutes from our new house, the website for the practice was fantatsic giving lots of information about all the staff, including the named 'Rabbit' vet.

On Wednesday we called to get the girls booked in for their vaccines & check up, I was shocked that had we wanted we could have had an appointment that afternoon, but we opted for today!

After an adventure getting the girls into carriers in the rain, Sugar wasn't playing and ended up on her own in a damp small cat carrier, we made our way to the vets.
When we made the appointment they asked if the rabbits were spayed/chipped/vaccinated already and for our previous vets details which we thought was all very thorough.

The vet was lovely, she'd received the notes from our old vets and commented that they could have been her own notes, so it was reassuring that we had made a good choice for our first vets.
She was happy with the girls when they had their check ups, was happy with our care for the girls and told us everything we needed to know about their out hours care, even to the point of saying if we ever needed to go out of hours & weren't happy with the options/choices/care another vet were giving then to get them to call the Vets in Swindon (Neil's) as there is always someone around who can advise them more appropriately!

I am so happy we have them close by and we have made the best choice of care for our girls.

H

Its one of my greatest dreams to live close to a bunny savvy vet - I'm genuinely delighted for you

Back