• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome home Joey

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My boy went in to stasis on Monday night & ended up staying at the vets for his first dental :( I am gutted (& surprised, he is only 4.5 yrs) he has problems with his toothy pegs. However I am delighted to say he came home last night, ate for England & showed his wives just how much he loved them:lol:, many times!!
Their bond hasn't suffered either :love:

Here's a photo taken just now of him polishing off his readigrass

IMG_0712_zpsdtvitmzl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He is so gorgeous and glad he's back home and that the bond hasn't changed. Always a worry. That reminds me... readigrass... need to order more.

Lovely look to his face there - as if he's mopping up all the adulation post 'being very brave'.

Quite right Joe! :D

Thanks Fred & Babsie - he is a very gentle & sensitive bun, as beautiful on the inside as on the outside

Lovely look to his face there - as if he's mopping up all the adulation post 'being very brave'.

Quite right Joe! :D

He is mummy's brave soldier!! I am seriously not in his good books though

flop, eat, cuddle, turns back on me, hump, eat, flop, hump, hump, eat, scowl at mummy - I thought'd he'd appreciate I'd only tried to help him out:lol:

Back