• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Remedy calming spray?

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Anyone used it? Reviews say it works for rabbits.
I am considering getting some for Flo for when we move house next week. The drive will be about 4 1/2 hours so I'm willing to try anything to reduce stress for her!

Jo, the rabbit vet nurse I always speak to always recommends this, she recommends it for bonding, moving and stressful times like bonfire night :thumb:

I have the diffuser on all the time - and also the spray for the more stressful times like vet visits and re-bonding. I think it does work :thumb:

Oh amazing thank you! Can you get car diffusers do you know? Otherwise I will have to get some spray!

Having just completed a 4 hour move with the girls, the one thing I recommend is stopping as frequently as you can! We had 3 stops in total, one for about an hour and these were the times when most of their munching happened.
I didn't even think about using pet remedy but the girls were just fine, I did worry as they had 5 nights in boarding at one end, followed by the drive, then 2 nights boarding at this end!

They were stars & attracted lots of attention from other travellers when we were stopped at the services, they were in a large dog crate in the boot, so the boot was wide open on our stops for them to people watch!

Oh that's reassuring to hear they were ok! I would love to put Flo in a big indoor enclosure for the journey but we have a van so she has to be in the front with me in her carry case. It's a roomy case though. She doesn't have a travel buddy so the spray I think will help!
Will keep the door open for her at services, we will definitely stop once - maybe twice. But I think with Flo it might be best to get her there asap so she can relax in the garden!

My buns did a 9 1/2 hr journey when I moved up here. They were in a large dog crate, and were fine, they chomped hay most of the way up. I was the only frazzled one ! :lol:

My buns did a 9 1/2 hr journey when I moved up here. They were in a large dog crate, and were fine, they chomped hay most of the way up. I was the only frazzled one ! :lol:

Oh wow that's reassuring! She's only going to be in a cat carrier...I feel bad but no room for anything bigger! It's pretty spacious though. I'm hoping she'll eat on the way as she usually hates car journeys to the vet and she never accepts treats on travels! Haha I might be after all this packing :lol:

Back