• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H Meets New Kitchen Flooring..............

He is such a handsome boy! The flooring looks fab too, a job we have been putting off for a year to replace our bunny wrecked carpets!

:lol: :love::love: is it easy to walk on for him, I remember when dad did ours mabel was wary at first tip toeing

He's OK on it, he only has to pass through the kitchen to get to the garden. So he's not on it all the time. It was just his look of disbelief as he hopped into the kitchen this morning that made me chuckle !!

Aww bless him, he looks disappointed as if to say why isn't the floor all hay! :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lovely floor.:love:

I have a patch work of cut up carpet in our bedroom because Mr B doesn't like walking on the laminate. I have it so it leads to his dog crate and under the bed. Makes me laugh as he comes running out but stops immediately at the carpet edge and won't go any further.

Lovely bit of flooring Jane, fancy coming up and doing mine ? :lol: his face :lol: "but it clashes with my fur ! " :lol:

Back