• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Bunnies sulk???

spinecho

Warren Scout
So, we've had to separate our boy Thumper and girl Clover as they both 14 weeks and Thumper was taking a bit of interest in Clover!
They stay in separate hutch/run at night and in daytime share a large run that is separated by chicken wire so they can still see and smell each other. They'll stay that way until Thumper is fixed!

Clover's fine, but since the move, Thumper seems to be sulking! As soon as he goes in his hutch, he'll jump into his house and sit there ignoring us! He'll occasionally come out for some treat, but doesn't seem to jump around as much!

Has anyone else got a sulky bunny? :lol::lol:

Yes :lol: This was Nutmeg on her return home after her holiday at Tuckerbunnies bunning boarding. She could at least have tried to look pleased to be home. :roll:

Nutmeg_grumpy%252520look.jpg

Oh yes! I dared to take some of them to the vets for a nail clip this morning. This is Tilly now still sulking 4 hours later :D

Yep, Scrappy had a massive sulk when she had her CT scan. I dropped her off at 8am and picked her up at 6 that evening. She gave me a blood chilling glare and turned her back on me. Even the vet commented on how annoyed she was at me! :lol:

Oh yes. My Boris would sulk for days if I dared do anything he didn't approve of :lol: Bribing him with treats didn't work, he used to growl as he took them off me then run away and do that thing with his feet as if to say "I still think you're the scum of the earth human, you are not forgiven yet!". Once he decided he was over it he'd suddenly get very affectionate though :lol: Such a funny little guy.

Well, went to see the bunnies this evening and Thumper ran up to me and wanted lots of fuss!!! Looks like I'm forgiven!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Back