• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Morning

Is Lord H now darker than he used to be? He's very handsome.

I am always ashamed at my carpet when I see your house Jane, you have more rabbits and more hay and yet less mess!

Your room is fab!! I can almost smell the lovely hay.

If one of them thumps for any reason does it set the others off? It would make a right old racket with all of them stomping around at the same time! :D

Wow that is fantastic, so tidy and well kept, your rabbits are all beautiful, especially elyse, stunning, is she a rex?

I can't show my bunnies...they will go on strike. :shock: What a fantastic bunny room! :D And the most beautiful, lovely bunnies. :love:
I also wonder about thumping. Once one of mine starts, they all go (well they did when Mimzy was still able to hear) and it sends Jenna running for the hills. She hates when they do that. :(

Your room is fab!! I can almost smell the lovely hay.

If one of them thumps for any reason does it set the others off? It would make a right old racket with all of them stomping around at the same time! :D

Sorry I missed your question yesterday.

It depends on what type of 'thump' is done. Yes, there are different types of 'thump' !! It's very rare for a 'warning, danger' thump to occur, that would set off a chain reaction. But 'cross thumps' or 'look at me NOW' thumps are ignored. Endeavour's 'just been told off for being naughty (again) thumps are ignored too so he just wags his tail and binkies away now'.

Back