• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny adoption

Miffy770

Alpha Buck
Hi, just wanted to share my happiness at adopting two beautiful bunnies from Furry Friends rescue in Surrey.
They have settled into their new home brilliantly and are so friendly and a joy to watch, zooming through their tunnels, gorgeous!

Thanks again to Anna for all her help and advice.:D

welcome to the forum, I am glad your adoptees are making you happy, is that them in your signature they look lovely :love:

Hi, mini lop1,
Thank you for your welcome, actually the two in my pic are my boys, Cardigan & Raglan, I adopted them from a rescue last year, around this time as it happens, maybe it's going to be a yearly occurance from now on!

I would like to post a pic of the new girls, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to yet, as I couldn't work out how?!

Welcome! We definitely need pics. there is guidance on a sticky at the the top of the forum. You have to use a hosting site such as Photobucket.

Back