• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Primrose and Velvet

Sorry if you've already seen these. I posted them last night with a few others but decided to remove them. Thought I'd still share the girls with you though. So here's two of my trio!

Primrose aka Big Foot :lol: My funny big bunny who is absolutely OBSSESSED with food so much so she accidentally bit my finger when snatching some spring greens off me. :shock:

Velvet, my 'posh' smug looking bunny who comes up to me for attention but backs away as soon as I give it to her :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
Aw, they're stunning and obviously enjoying their sunny space! I have a trio too, two months on and they're all very loved up (phew :)

I love Velvet enjoying a nice cool drink :-D X

I saw your last post with all your bunnies but didn't get a chance to comment. They all look gorgeous :) Velvet particularly suits her name, she looks very velvetty!! I remember when you bonded them, or when you posted your bonding video :)

Back