• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So ....We now have a house rabbit!

weeble

After attempting to bond Frank with Chloe and then with the lionheads without success I was ready take him back to the rescue.OH then came out with why don't we get rid of the bed in the spare room and he can live in there!! I was completely gobsmacked and not actually up for that but we have rearranged half the house and frank now lives under the stairs in the kitchen which he thinks is great

It sounds fantastic for him, what a lucky fellow! I love the idea of under the stairs pet accommodation and being in the kitchen too,.. well, that's a win win situation in my book! :-D

Ps your OH sounds wonderful :)

He has had head rubs with two of the cats and already and best of all he is already litter trained and doesn't chew

After attempting to bond Frank with Chloe and then with the lionheads without success I was ready take him back to the rescue.OH then came out with why don't we get rid of the bed in the spare room and he can live in there!! I was completely gobsmacked and not actually up for that but we have rearranged half the house and frank now lives under the stairs in the kitchen which he thinks is great

It sounds fantastic for him, what a lucky fellow! I love the idea of under the stairs pet accommodation and being in the kitchen too,.. well, that's a win win situation in my book! :-D

Ps your OH sounds wonderful :)

Oh excellent Rosie used to live under the stairs in my living room ;) it was great having her inside and she was so good not chewing too, she ended up fully free range as she kept escaping the penned area anyway :roll: and she was very tidy too :thumb: it wasn't till Pie came I had to lock them both in u less we were in as Pie was/is trouble T

They are outside now as a four with the boys :D

Oh excellent Rosie used to live under the stairs in my living room ;) it was great having her inside and she was so good not chewing too, she ended up fully free range as she kept escaping the penned area anyway :roll: and she was very tidy too :thumb: it wasn't till Pie came I had to lock them both in u less we were in as Pie was/is trouble T

They are outside now as a four with the boys :D

:lol: aw, I loved having Smudge inside and then all three of them, it's great isn't it. I'm equally happy with them all in the aviary at the moment though and they seem to be having a lovely time too :)

We loved having Opera indoors. She came inside because she had a really bad cough. Turned out she had an enlarged heart. Anyway. She was so clean. She would come upstairs when we went to bed and sleep outside the bedroom. Would never come in. If she needed her litter tray she would just go down and use it. She was always up first in the morning. She was pts at age 10. I miss her lots.

Back