• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today

All looking lovely, doesn't Lord H look cosy ! :D how nice to see sunshine, forgotten what that looks like :(

Endeavour! :lol: :love:
He pulls the most brilliant faces. :D Of course Enya looks a bit miffed as she may have been up to something important before the camera went off. ;)

They are all so lovely, Jane. :) I know you've been asked before, but I've forgotten...what are the chunks of wood in Elyse's habitat? Does she chew on them? All three of mine get small willow chews that they love to wake me early with by chucking them about and chewing as loud as they can. I can only imagine the kind of noise they'd be making with limbs that size! :shock: :lol:

Lord H on the chair...that's so precious. :love: That little play ball behind him in the first shot reminds me I have to fetch Fiver's "funny ball" out from under the bed where it's been an embarrassingly long time. :oops:

What? No pots today? ;) I could use one to curl up in myself...cold day here with mucky rain. :(

Sending you (((((((((((Comfy Hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

Endeavour looks like he's eating something he shouldn't: it's just a natural look for him!

Elyse is a very multicoloured rabbit: she's different in every picture :)

Back