• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies have funny little habits unique to them?

HelenSB

Warren Scout
Mr Higgins won't drink from a bottle so has always had water in a bowl. Now he's developed a habit of putting his toys in the water bowl. I'm guessing he can take them out of he wants a drink but I'm constantly tidying it up for him while he sits watching me with a look on his face that's saying "as soon as you've gone I'm gonna put my ball straight back in that bowl." Funny little bunny! What habits do your rabbits have?

I think my two's biggest habit is digging the rug from under the play table, and taking their digestive aid tablets and running off with them to eat them, I think they think I'm going to take them off them or something...I don't know. Funny animals...

Lopsy likes to dig the litter in the tray into each corner... Not usually out of the tray, but sometimes he gets carried away. Aboleth like to chew things, but not always all the way through! There're lots of balls, hanging things that have half-chewed through bit of string etc.

Doughnut twirls round a couple of times in the morning when I open the door as she knows she's going to be fed and is excited. Then throughout the day if I come in or go to the door I get one twirl!

Flo shakes her head if she's done/doing something naughty :lol:
She also like to nibble shoes. Doesn't matter what shoes she'll always nibble them - once she accidentally bit my foot!! She gets angry if anything is deemed 'in her way'. I usually put a coat down on the ground so I can sit on it and not get a wet bum, she tends to try and chuck it, chew it and dig at it because she HAS to eat the grass that is directly under it :roll: :lol:

Lola (who has a pen taking over the dining room!) goes and eats from her pellet bowl when we eat our meals like she is joining in!

Frankie adores her ball, and chases it round and round and grooms it. It's deflated a bit now but when it was bigger it would get stuck in her tunnel and she knew to go in the tunnel to shove it back out to chase it again. Or if it is wedged in a corner she gets her head under it and pushes it up in the air. Only one ball will do, the others we have tried she ignores.

Well where do I start, I honestly think my rabbits are complete nut cases!!

1.) Honey Sleeps under our bed every night.. Without fail and will not settle anywhere else in our bungalow

My partner will say 'bedtime honey' and she hops off into our bedroom, or if it's after 11, will actually nudge us & run in our bedroom as to say 'come on' :lol:

2.) Harvey will look and stare at the litter tray if he sees any of honeys poos on it. Will wait for me to remove them & then use the litter tray! :lol:

3.) Both bunnies eat when we eat.. So cute! :lol:

4.) if I leave my black stiletto heels out & not paired up together, honey will move them. Any other shoe, she won't touch.. But these ones she is obsessed with :lol:

5.) when I come in on a Saturday with groceries, both rabbits come running up as they think I have goodies then when realise I don't, turn their back at me.. Until I give them a treat or a nose rub!

And my ultimate favourite when you say 'No' will actually shake their head at me or just turn their back!! They have such attitude & they're only 10 months!!

So funny sometimes, but wouldn't be without them :love:

Last edited:
Back