• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits ever have naughty days?! (Max and Charlotte pics)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
As title?

Charlotte has got the absolute devil in her this morning, I think because its a bit cooler today than it has been, shes got bundles of energy!

It started with her digging at my bedroom door at 6.30am and has carried on all morning. Chewing things, getting under my feet, charging around the place at 90mph! I keep telling Max off thinking its him as he is usually the naughty one, then realise its her :lol:

And I have proof, here she is trying to get at the bin bag full of their just cleaned out litter. She's never got on this chair before in her life, and this was after I moved the bag from the chair to the table because she was nibbling it from the floor :roll: There is now holes in the bag and litter all over my flat :evil:

And not to be out-naughtied here is Max disturbing my peaceful breakfast, complete with porridge on his foot! :evil::lol:

:love::love:

Absolute joys :roll:
LMAO I feel like this too XD Mine 'help' me when I'm cleaning, usually by chewing the sweeping brush. Lopsy was so excited to get out to the grass some days last week the OH hadn't even got the tunnel up to the hole before he dived into it (he could easily have dived out of the side, and into the wider garden, but he doesn't need to know that ;P).

LMAO I feel like this too XD Mine 'help' me when I'm cleaning, usually by chewing the sweeping brush. Lopsy was so excited to get out to the grass some days last week the OH hadn't even got the tunnel up to the hole before he dived into it (he could easily have dived out of the side, and into the wider garden, but he doesn't need to know that ;P).

:lol:

Ah yes mine like to "help" with the cleaning aswell....usually by standing in the exact spot I'm trying to clean, or in Charlottes case, chasing around and attacking the dustpan and brush!

Mine have naughty days too! Fluffy used to dig in the garden, which is no problem. Then she decided it's more fun to dig in the corner of one of the bedrooms and there is a hole in the carpet now, because I didn't notice it straight away. After a while it was like "what is this noise? - Oh Fluffy is trying to dig her way out." Instead of using the catdoor! :lol:

Back