• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Can we have Vibes for Mummy Helen Please / SHE'S GONE :'(

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Helen is not well she is due for a dental check on Tuesday with our vet who is not in till then.

We think she may have gone blind as well and we also think we may be losing her. I am in a terrible
state at the moment as she is our world and so special to us.

Please Can we have some RU magic Vibes for her

Thank You xxxxxxxx :'(

Last edited:
Our beautiful and amazing Mummy Helen has just died in Mike's arms, I am just devastated
I just can't write anything at the moment :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh my :( I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and hugs xxxx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Oh Maysie I have just seen your Facebook post from earlier on and come on here to check in. I am so sorry. Helen had many precious years with you and Mike, and most of those with her daughter -neither of those things would have been possible if she hadn't found her way to you. You gave them a wonderful life. Rip mummy Helen and hugs to you and Mike.

What a shock for you but it sounds a lovely peaceful way for a bunny to die - surrounded by love.

Binky free little one xxx

What a terrible shock. I'm so so sorry for your loss.

Binky Free Helen and hugs to you.xxx

Back