• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My strange bunnies!!!

spinecho

Warren Scout
So, I've been reading up a lot since we got Thumper and Clover for our children over a month ago....what the bunnies like to do, eat etc.

It doesn't matter what I read about bunnies are supposed to like, our bunnies are completely disinterested!!!

For example:
Bunnies love carrots as a treat (the breeder told me this)-our bunnies not interested!
Also bunnies love banana -our bunnies not interested!
They do love kale though!!! They'd eat the whole bag if we'd let them!!! (We won't [emoji6] )

Toys: we've bought Bunnie teddies, tug of war, wicker balls and a digging box of sand - nope, our bunnies not interested!

It just proves that even bunnies can't be stereotyped!!![emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

They're happy enough, eat normally and don't seem bored....they love to run around bink a lot!

Anyone else have "unusual" bunnies that defy convention?

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

My rabbits don't like carrots either, but do love parsley, coriander and pak choi. Wicker balls? not interested. Cardboard boxes? love them.

Hiya....

Have you had the bunnies neutered?..

This can affect their behaviour...and also if Mis-sexed could mean more bunnies!!

My bunnies don't love carrots, they do love carrot tops... Love kale.... Love grass.

Fee x

Sarahbun...ours like cardboard as well!!

Fee...Thumper's definitely a boy, and he's not neutered yet as he's not yet 16 weeks. Then, straight to vet, if I can find a good one where we live (see my other thread in chat)

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Back