• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a special day here...

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Alfrid turns 4! :love: There have been several occasions over the past 4 years where I thought he might not make it this far, but I am so pleased he has and, for the first time in a long time, is relatively healthy! I loves him :love:

6 days old - first photo of him!
2119mok.jpg

In the nest
2uzbdvl.jpg

Teeny tiny
20jmrl2.jpg

Bit bigger...
bha8et.jpg

His first day home
2i1ky9j.jpg

Cheeky boy :love:
dratdu.jpg

Slight headtilt following E.C
t8vrd5.jpg

Fully grown :lol:
2remyz7.jpg

Cutie :love:
2e5qubm.jpg

Alf v strawberry...
snj8m9.jpg

2rze9hc.jpg

Happy Birthday, Alfrid :love:

Happy hoppy birthday lovely Alfid, you handsome little man. Hope you are having a really nice birthday xxxxxx

Happy birthday Alfrid just as adorable now as when u were a teeny tiny fluff ball :love:

Haha, he was a right fluff ball! I found loads of photos of him as a baby on the breeder's Flickr - he was so small that he could fit in my palm! I hadn't seen them before...they were very, very cute and made me squeal! :love:

:love:.. hoppy Birthday sweetie pie.... Sooooo cute and ever so handsome...

Fee x

Missed his birthday yesterday, so lots of happy returns today Alfrid :love:

I'm always stunned by his youthful appearance. Guess he's one of these lucky ones who will always look young .... Wish I was :lol:

He is beautiful!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Is it me or does any one else see it, the marking on his nose looks like a Belgium hare!!! you can see it more in the black and white picture!! (2 ears and the arched back) It has been a very tiring day so excuse me if don't!! :love:

He is beautiful!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Is it me or does any one else see it, the marking on his nose looks like a Belgium hare!!! you can see it more in the black and white picture!! (2 ears and the arched back) It has been a very tiring day so excuse me if don't!! :love:

I've always said he has a bunny on his nose :love: I love it!

Back