• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best toy/enrichment photos you've seen

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if you could help me track down the most awesome photos of bunny enrichment?

I'm working on my next book, which all about enrichment - toys, tunnels, dens, digging, food related activities etc. It will have lots of drawings like my other book, but also some inserts with colour photos!

I've got a few of my own photos already but I want to feature lots of different bunnies and ideas that will inspire people. So if you've seen something amazing, maybe on facebook, or the forum, or you've pinterested it could you link to the picture? Or if you've got something of your own that is a good example of enrichment maybe post the picture here?

I'll of course be asking permission for any photos I use, so if you know where the original pic came from that's handy, but I can track things down myself if not.

There's someone on here who has a massive deep digging box in their aviary - like a raised garden bed. I don't know who it is but I remember thinking it was really awesome.

Watching this with interest, as I'm getting two 8-week-old brothers in two weeks and I need toy ideas. My recently-departed bunny Neo wasn't big on toys but I'd like to give the new guys some fun playthings.

Loving the idea of this book already :)
I have quite happy with their little home for them already.... but always looking for new things to do.

Thanks, I'm excited about getting it done. The plan is to have it out ready for Christmas. It will have around 90-100 pages so there should be something fun for all bunnies :)

I think you have Pinterested one of my photos :wave:I have lots more I can share with you? This is a particular interest of mine :love:

Back