• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Jess

J&R

Mama Doe
She's pretty timid so please say a quiet hello to Jessamine or Jess as I've been calling her.

DSCF1026_zpstmsuyoiv.jpg

I'm sure she'll get her confidence up soon, she's only been here 2 days but is enjoying garden time and will come up to sniff me if I sit still and will happily accept crunchies from my hand (unsurprisingly!)

And here she is with her husbun Fiver, who is also originally from rabbit residence rescue

DSCF1022_zpsofkmbuz1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jess! You are very pretty - and very lucky to have found such a lovely home :love:

They make a lovely couple, Jo. I bet it makes you very happy to see them together.

(I've typed very quietly, by the way)

Does Fiver have a twin? Including weird moult lines? :D
Actually Jess is practically his twin despite being 6 years younger than him!

Jess gets scared by the funniest things, earlier a sparrow chirped and she legged it! fiver goes after her to check on her though which is so sweet :love:

Does Fiver have a twin? Including weird moult lines? :D
Actually Jess is practically his twin despite being 6 years younger than him!

Jess gets scared by the funniest things, earlier a sparrow chirped and she legged it! fiver goes after her to check on her though which is so sweet :love:

I think so
DSCF5943_zpswotfokad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes thanks, she seems to have figured out I am bringer of food so is a little less nervy of me and of her surroundings but I think it will take a while until she feels as confident as Fiver.
Sometimes if one is in the run and one inside I still have to do a double take to see which one I'm looking at!

She'll gradually get more confident - but perhaps will always look to Fiver to be the leader.
Have you seen the thread asking us to identify 3 black rabbits? Can't think who started it yesterday.

Back