• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stretch!

esupi

Warren Veteran
Tully has always done this, but Kyla has only just learned. She can only reach when he's already grabbed a branch and pulled it down a bit :love:

Ha, Lopsy reaches for food (I hang carrot peelings over the run roof bars) and Aboleth steals it off him (she can do it, I've seen her, she's just LAZY). OH says they're sharing... :roll: At least yours are more like sharing :D

Lovely mallow by the way: has yours flowered better this year too?: Ours was really poor last year.

Ha, Lopsy reaches for food (I hang carrot peelings over the run roof bars) and Aboleth steals it off him (she can do it, I've seen her, she's just LAZY). OH says they're sharing... :roll: At least yours are more like sharing :D

Lovely mallow by the way: has yours flowered better this year too?: Ours was really poor last year.

Hard to say. At one point last year it was just ridiculous - grew very tall and thick. It's only just started flowering this year and there is loads more still coming so I don't know yet what it's going to turn out like! We did think it just wasn't going to grow this year as the stump looked completely dead. How wrong we were!

Back