• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any clue as to breed?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Little Joey who we a gave a home to last Friday has settled in very well - very bright and lively, really friendly (loves having his cheeks stroked :love:) and is just a tiny little delight. And he really is a tiddler - not much bigger than one of my hands, and I have small hands.

We need get him insured - and he's booked into the vets for vacinnations, etc on Sunday (when we will find out for sure that the little critter IS a boy - could be surprise in store for us :D) - but I really am not sure of his breed. I'm thinking there is Polish in him - he has the most gorgeous coat - it's like shiny pewter, and he has all the fiestiness of a Polish - but I'm not 100% sure.

Any ideas?

(Ps - this set up he is in is tempoary - we will be sorting out something more suitable as he could easily get stuck in those bars)....

Polish is a good guess, it's tough to tell coat from photos but he could have some Satin if it's shiny. I think the colour is something like blue otter, maybe.

He looks quite young? If so you might find it easier to guess when he's a couple of months older and finished filling out :)

Back