• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FHB- Survey Re Owners Perspective on Vet Treatment + Advice About Dental Problems

Thanks. I don't have any rabbits that I can complete the survey for any more, but I found it interesting to read through - especially the emphasis on hay rather than hay or grass.

:love::love:

I can't participate *boo* but I know I should really be saying *yaay*.

It will be really interesting to see the results of this.

I don't have any to fill it in for but I wanna know what's on the following page when you click 'next'!

Done, will be interested in results as my rabbit didn't need a dental until over 6 years, fed the same diet since I had him as a baby. Vet has suggested possible link with E.C.

Done, will be interested in results as my rabbit didn't need a dental until over 6 years, fed the same diet since I had him as a baby. Vet has suggested possible link with E.C.

My wee girl too (although she was a rescue so no idea about diet as a youngster) She had EC / head tilt . 1st dental at 7yrs

Re the EC posts - interesting - some of my EC rabbits have strange claw curl - which my vet (Iain Cope) relates to nerve damage - and that could well affect teeth growth as well . . .

Indeed with some we are 'using' the strange deformed claws as possible indicator of EC when no other major symptoms . . he is hoping to do a project on EC so we may know more than as he will have funding to test them all

I'll have to go back and check records. I can't remember whether Kyla's dental was after Jan 2014 or not.

Re the EC posts - interesting - some of my EC rabbits have strange claw curl - which my vet (Iain Cope) relates to nerve damage - and that could well affect teeth growth as well . . .

Indeed with some we are 'using' the strange deformed claws as possible indicator of EC when no other major symptoms . . he is hoping to do a project on EC so we may know more than as he will have funding to test them all

That's really interesting.. can you describe claw curl? Is it progressive?

Back