• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy... Caught in the act!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I had some flowers left over when I finished planting my hanging baskets, so put them 'safely out of reach' on this table... They were fine there for a week or so... Then Daisy discovered her new breakfast bar.. :roll:

This was her first visit...

Then she got fussy, and tossed the marigolds out of the way to get at the geraniums!!

:lol:

Oh my :lol:

My lad discovered my marigolds on the patio yesterday and he wouldn't leave them alone :lol:

I picked him up to bring him in, and he came with a marigold sticking out his mouth ... He looked a right Nancy!

Oh my Daisy is gorgeous :love:

Helping herself to your flowers :lol:

It must be a white bunny thing being where they shouldn't :roll: had to take Stu out of the willow tubs again other day :? But he looks so cute in it :love::lol:

Smart bunny!

Ps. just in case you didn't know it's the pot marigold (calendula) not the tagetes (which is what you've got there) that are bunny safe. Same with the 'geraniums', it's the perennial cranes bill types that are ok, not the pelargonium ones like you have.

Back